Please answer the following questions honestly to evaluate your sleep patterns and quality. Circle the number that best represents your experience.
1. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get per night?
(1) Less than 5 hours
(2) 5-6 hours
(3) 6-7 hours
(4) 7-8 hours
(5) More than 8 hours
2. How long does it typically take you to fall asleep after getting into bed?
(1) Less than 15 minutes
(2) 15-30 minutes
(3) 30-45 minutes
(4) 45 minutes to 1 hour
(5) More than 1 hour
3. Do you wake up during the night?
(1) Multiple times
(2) Once or twice
(4) Almost never
4. How often do you feel refreshed and well-rested in the morning?
(1) Rarely or never
(3) Most mornings
(4) Almost every morning
(5) Every morning
5. Do you experience trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
(1) Every night
(2) A few times a week
6. How often do you use electronic devices (e.g., phones, tablets) before bedtime?
(1) Every night
(2) Most nights
7. Do you have a regular bedtime and wake-up time?
(1) No, they vary widely
(2) No, but they are somewhat consistent
(3) Yes, somewhat consistent
(4) Yes, very consistent
(5) Yes, extremely consistent
8. How would you rate the comfort and quality of your sleep environment (e.g., mattress, pillow, room temperature)?
(1) Very uncomfortable
(2) Somewhat uncomfortable
(5) Very comfortable
9. Are you experiencing high levels of stress or anxiety that affect your sleep?
(1) Extremely high
(5) No stress or anxiety
10. Have you talked to a healthcare professional about your sleep problems?
(1) Yes, and I have received treatment
(2) Yes, but I have not received treatment
(3) No, but I plan to
(4) No, and I don’t plan to
(5) No, I have never considered it
- Total the numbers circled for each question.
- The higher your score, the better your sleep quality. A lower score may indicate areas where you can make improvements.
This printable sleep quiz is a helpful tool for individuals to self-assess their sleep patterns and identify potential areas for enhancement.